gardening setRegular price £37.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
A pretty gardening set for small green fingers. The set includes three beautiful pots with removable soil and flowers, so the little gardener can actually ”plant”.
One bud can be opened up into a flower! The set also includes a watering can, trowel, rake, seeds bag and a pretty gardening storage bag. In total 14 pieces.
- 100% handmade and ethically manufactured in Philippines
- 14 pcs set
- Comes with it's own reusable mesh bag with fabric edging and handles
- Made of 35% cotton and 65% polyester
- 40°C hand wash
- Age: 36m +
- Designed in Sweden
- All products adhere to all European standards for toy safety including EN71-8:2011 and therefore carry the CE mark. A big selection of the range has also been tested and approved according to ASTM for North America as well as Japan and Israel.
- Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 20cm
All oskar&ellen products are handmade (hand sewn using sewing machines) by three manufacturers/sewing studios in Manila, Philippines. These sewing studios were chosen 19 years ago by the founder of oskar&ellen, Petra Jinglov. Today they still work with the same studios and this longterm relationship provides security and stability for both oskar&ellen and the workers in Manila.
The products are made from cotton, poly cotton, and polyester, sometimes felt. The fabric is imported from Hong Kong and Korea. Disclaimer - as all products are handmade, there might be some small differences from one batch to the next and therefore might be different from the product image. This is also what makes each item unique.
We offer interior design advice, including visiting your home to help you create the perfect room for your child, a truly bespoke paradise uniquely tailored to their needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Find out what's new and what's trending at our Walton Street Boutique and on our website