learn abcRegular price £42.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This educational bag gives a fun and creative way of learning the alphabet by showing all letters, each with a...
This educational bag gives a fun and creative way of learning the alphabet by showing all letters, each with a corresponding animal. Nice padded handles makes it easy to carry along, just fold, zip and go!
Warning: this toy is not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts if and when the satin string is cut. Both upper and lower case letters are embroidered. Some animals padded and attached with string, the rest are sewn as appliqué.
- 100% handmade and ethically manufactured in Philippines
- Comes with it's own reusable mesh bag with fabric edging and handles
- Made of 35% cotton and 65% polyester
- 40°C hand wash
- Age: 3y+
- Designed in Sweden
- All products adhere to all European standards for toy safety including EN71-8:2011 and therefore carry the CE mark. A big selection of the range has also been tested and approved according to ASTM for North America as well as Japan and Israel.
- Size: L20 x W30 x H5 (folded), 39cm across. 46cm H (opened, not including handles)
All oskar&ellen products are handmade (hand sewn using sewing machines) by three manufacturers/sewing studios in Manila, Philippines. These sewing studios were chosen 19 years ago by the founder of oskar&ellen, Petra Jinglov. Today they still work with the same studios and this longterm relationship provides security and stability for both oskar&ellen and the workers in Manila.
The products are made from cotton, poly cotton, and polyester, sometimes felt. The fabric is imported from Hong Kong and Korea. Disclaimer - as all products are handmade, there might be some small differences from one batch to the next and therefore might be different from the product image. This is also what makes each item unique.